Our Atlanta Attorneys
Our practice focuses on civil litigation at the trial and appellate levels in both state and federal courts. Our attorneys have been defending insurance companies, local governmental entities, and private corporations for over thirty years. We put that experience to work for our clients, offering them legal services that are timely, ethical, and professional.
Our Clients and Cases
Our clients include small businesses, manufacturing concerns, government agencies, insurance carriers of all types, real estate agencies, medical practices, and construction firms. We offer a wide range of civil litigation representation in matters such as:
- Insurance Defense, focusing on personal injury and other claims brought against municipalities, medical professionals, and government agencies;
- Public Sector Litigation, in which our Georgia trial lawyers defend state, local, and county government agencies and departments against claims and lawsuits;
- Insurance Coverage, focusing on defending insurance carriers against bad faith claims;
- Business and Commercial Litigation, including matters such as contract disputes, employment claims, mergers and acquisitions, and shareholder agreements;
- Workers Compensation Defense, we represent employers and insurers in the area of workers’ compensation defense.
Our Approach to Civil Litigation
We treat every new client with the hope of developing a long-term relationship. This allows us to understand their long-term goals, the situation of their business or organization, and their immediate litigation needs. For more information about our approach to civil litigation, contact our Atlanta law firm, Gray, Rust, St. Amand, Moffett & Brieske, LLP.